Monday, March 1, 2010

Wow ... I Finally Pay Homage To This Here Blog

I have completely neglected this blog.

I apologize greatly.

I would not be where I am today without this goofy little piece of work I called my blog for the better half of two years.

... I've been a busy man lately.

I never updated what my "GIANT NEWS" was and for that ... I am sorry.

But, if you follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or are a close personal friend you know whats up.

And if not, watch me fall on my tush, attempting to Curl (ESPN video won't embed on blogspot, so click the link, goobers).

There are still some minor details to arhn out (cross our T's and dot our ... lower case J's?!?) but, I should be able to let you all know that my pie faced mug will be gracing the pages of SportsCenter.com from here on out.

The main goal will be to bring the fan inside ESPN and talk with athletes, anchors, and anyone else who patrols the halls of Bristol. Also, we'll run around and make goofy videos, like this one.

Keep going to SportsCenter.com - my life and free will depends on it.

And as always, the best Steelers blog on the World Wide Web, One4TheOtherThumb.com where I should hopefully be able to continue my mediocre contribution.

Steve-Is-Alive-Is-Alive.

Wow. The bad jokes never end on this page ...

More to come.

Stay classy, friends.

3 comments:

Grumpy said...

Congratulations. Look forward to following your meteoric rise.

Pat Chovan said...

Braband,

Congratulations my friend. Now do you have your own page on SportsCenter.com? Or do I have to search?

Also, great "interview" with Richman. He didn't really let you get a word in, did he?...

Matt said...

YOU NEED TO INTERVIEW MEMBERS OF THE PITTSBURGH COLTS NEXT TIME YOU COME BACK TO THE LAND OF STEEL

**DISCLAIMER**

In no way, shape, or form is this blog associated with ESPN or any ESPN properties. This blog is simply just a guy writing about his love for sports. Please be aware of this.