Friday, January 8, 2010

By The Way....

I made it back alive and well from Vegas.

My wallet however, did not. Damn you, Roulette.

BUT, I did get some excellent video footage of the World Series of Beer Pong. Yes, the World Series of Beer Pong. Stay tuned for that madness...

Oh, and the Steelers failed to make the playoffs (you know this unless you're on of my seven readers in the North Pole). I'll talk about that later when I feel it is OK to cry on my keyboard.

In the meantime, the off season firings and rumors have started......you should be attending daily therapy sessions at One For The Other Thumb.

"Hi my name, is Steve and my favorite football team lost to the Browns in 2009."

"Hi Steve!"

We're all friends over there .

Hey 2010, bring it.

More to come, people. Hopefully we'll have some REALLY good news in the days to come....

LETS GO PENS!

2 comments:

Grumpy said...

Really GOOD NEWS like you married a hooker at a Vegas wedding chapel?

Matt said...

"Hi my name, is Steve and my favorite football team lost to the Browns in 2009."

This is my favorite line on your blog EVER!

Tough end man. You guys did what you had to do in the last few weeks at least. Here's to a better 2010 for the AFC North...may we never let the Bengals or Ravens win the division again.

**DISCLAIMER**

In no way, shape, or form is this blog associated with ESPN or any ESPN properties. This blog is simply just a guy writing about his love for sports. Please be aware of this.