Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Listen To Wesley Snipes.....

As if I haven't broadcasted it enough, I am headed to Las Vegas tomorrow night.

Never been. Don't know what to expect. Headed with seven good buddies. Packed a suit. Here we go.....

Numerous individuals have given me advice, and recommendations for my preparation heading into Sin City. While all have been great and I will follow most, none have inspired me more than the words of Wesley Snipes in the cinematic classic, Passenger 57 -

Want to know an awesome fact? - I wore #57 in high school football, because of this movie.

I also plan on being firmly planted in a sports book on New Years Day? Any game wagers I should be looking at?

Oh, and....

This will prob be my last post before I return on Jan 4th. So, Happy New Year!

But, more importantly......

HERE WE GO STEELERS!

Also, Go Bengals (ick) Go Patriots (barf barf barf barf barf) and Go Raiders (double ick). Not being able to "control your own destiny," sucks. But, that's what happens when you lose to the Browns......

Keep the Faith!

Picture, videos, and blogs to follow - post Vegas. Did I mention I will be attending the World Series Of Beer Pong? Boom. Stay Tuned.

1 comment:

Grumpy said...

Have fun. I was amazed at how tacky the Strip was at street level. T-shirt shops and Pete Rose hawking his autograph.

**DISCLAIMER**

In no way, shape, or form is this blog associated with ESPN or any ESPN properties. This blog is simply just a guy writing about his love for sports. Please be aware of this.